Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 4: Tastespotting



As expected from my last blog, my inbox is being stuffed with "news". Not sure how long I will continue but really afraid if I delete it I will miss some groundbreaking news (or some insignificant thing that is really interesting).

As for Tastespotting, the pictures are great. Some weird & wonderful names such as Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches (shown left).

Neat that the recipies are from round the world, I found some in French and noticed the current glut of Halloween themed cookies etc. The site is really easy to use & search. I never knew there could be so many recipies for mushrooms (1618 of them).

This is a neat site for foodies. Nice to see something other than a book/library orientated site, but not really relevant to this Web 2.0 exercise.

No comments: