Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Technorati

Today we are taking a look at Technorati (http://technorati.com/tag/Learning+2.0) specifically looking for WEb 2.0 blogs, of which there are a lot - 896 in fact with the tag of Learning 2.0.
The section on popular books is worth taking a look at too. Amazing the range of different languages used - this would annoy me I think, not being able to read every message.

I still wonder at the value of spending so much time looking at all this stuff (most of it at home I might add) when surely it would be of more value to be learning about the things people always ask about e.g. how do I make this photo bigger, how can I print this, why isn't this working. It always amazes me that the public expect us to be fountains of knowledge regarding every computer application that exists.

No comments: