Friday, May 21, 2010

Here we go again.....

What a long time since I looked at this blog (last post Sept 17 2008) - was rather surprised that I could remember my login and password after all this time (and that they actually worked still!)

It will be interesting to see what new developments there have been in the world of Web 2.0 since my last interaction. And hopefully the chance to see some new things. I am also hoping it won't be as time consuming as the last round.

Sometimes I get the feeling that blogs, facebook, twitter etc are already becoming old news - personally I think they are a great way to divert your attention & spend time (sometimes time you can't spare).

1 comment:

tosca said...

Funny first post :) Very much looking forward to your take on the length of the tutorial, new (and old) tasks. I'll be popping in and out of staff blogs to see how ppl are doing and to answer any queries that pop up. Enjoy the journey!